hello Polish photo Image Map

Thursday, September 5, 2013

9.5.13


 Okay, so a little more background here. I grew up in southeast Missouri, in a town that sits on the current river. My summer days were filled with floating, boating and wading.
When I found this piece of driftwood at a neighbors yard sale, I was instantly smitten. For a steal of $2, I snatched up this natural piece of art and the small white mug beside it!


My beautiful fiance and I are in the process of making the move to Nashville, and are currently living with one of our best friends! It's been great here; the bills are split 3 ways, there are 3 people to do the dishes (thank goodness), but it's difficult to buy anything home interior when you're living in someone else's home. Luckily, Katie's style is eclectic, making it easy to place things here and there. When the time comes, and Tyler and I move to our future home in Tennessee, it will be filled with lots of black and white, lots of wood, and lots of love.
These pieces fit perfectly!








This morning I went out, grabbed some pebbles, and filled the bottom of the mugs with them. Then, some good ole' potting soil went in around the tiny succulents.
Kitty (our nephew), the 16 pound Maine Coon cat, was trying to help me. That is a full on chomp, folks.


Thanks for reading. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I just adore those kitty photos. In action shots are the best, capturing the flow of the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore that you adore them. He seriously bites everything!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful!
    I can't wait to see how you decorate your own place.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either, Katie. I'm so ready to buy and get started. *sigh. soon.

      Delete