hello Polish photo Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

9.30.13

In November of 2011, an awkward, curly-headed girl walked up to me as I was doing make-up at Dillards and asked, "Are you Alexa?"
Tyler refers to her as my "other boyfriend", but we just have everything in common. She's become one of my best friends, and over the course of the few years we've been close, we have grown together in so many areas of the fashion industry. Jessa is a knockout in front of the camera, and a wiz behind it.
We snapped these after a long, beautiful day, and we barely caught them in the last 10 minutes of sunlight. I sped sped sped to our location and then we tracked through the woods. These few shots are definitely worth the trouble.



Goodnight September. You've been good to me.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. This doesn't even look like it's from this time period! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosie! Timeless is what I aim for :)

      Delete
  2. stunning photos. this blog is just beauty-full.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you just flatter the heck out of me. Thank you thank you
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. You are just packed full of creativity. I love your eye for photography Alexa. <3 LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE YOU EMMA! and I love yours too! It's been fun to watch your photography grow. <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That she is! and talented at everything. Thank you

      Delete