hello Polish photo Image Map

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9.24.13


 Yesterday, I had coffee with a very close friend of mine. We go way back.
It's absolutely hilarious now to think that my young teen self thought Lydia hated me, but I was so wrong. Her glances at me were not mean, just shy ones. She's awesome. We're from the same area, but we eventually bonded over our love for ALL CAPS CONVERSATIONS on facebook. We both ended up in Springfield, and I'm proud to call her my friend.
Behind her small voice is a sassy attitude and a big heart. I hope to be the wife and mom she is some day.
 Here is her lovely blog.
  
 I had a 'sweet momma sip' on ice. It was a raspberry|dark chocolate latte, and it was incredible.
If you haven't been to Big Mommas on C street, I definitely recommend it.
It was some much needed girl time, and it fixed my sweet tooth for the day. What more could I ask for?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE THE BEST. (caps, always appropriate.)

    Seriously, I just love ya. You're so much fun! I'm glad we're friends, too. : )

    ReplyDelete