hello Polish photo Image Map

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9.10.13








“Too Good For Fish Sticks?”
I almost didn’t go that year. It was 2007, and I remember it being especially hot that summer. My birthday had just passed and I was 15 years old.
I almost didn’t go, but I convinced a couple of my good friends to come up with me, and we headed to church camp for a week.
I asked the cafeteria if I could have a hotdog one night, because they were serving my favorite, fish.
“Too good for fish sticks,” were the first words Tyler said to me. Nerves filled me stomach, and honestly after he spoke to me, I lost my appetite anyway.
“No, I’m allergic… Jerk”

This was the conversation that started a lasting relationship.
The first time I saw him is embedded in my mind. It was love at first site. I could make a pizza with all the cheese oozing from this post, but I haven’t and won’t exaggerate.
He wasn’t a camper, he came to tell his story (more on that later), and play us some lovely tunes. I got his “msn addy” and I went home with my head in the clouds.
I’m really close to my mom; both of my parents, really. I’m lucky enough to have parents that have been together for close to 30 years.
I told my mom when I got home, that I met the man I was going to marry.
Six years later, here we are.



Chapter 2 coming soon. Xoxo


Thank you thank you THANK YOU Katie Shanice Photography for the amazing photos. I love you, girl.

7 comments:

  1. I love it. Yours is definitely a story worth sharing. I can't wait to read more. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I can't wait to write more. It's so easy to talk about him.
      I stare at our photos all the time. You are so awesome!

      Delete
  2. Love it. You are such a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! You are too. I wish blogged a little more.
      Miss you!

      Delete
  3. I love the story of how you and Tyler met. And we are all so excited to have you join our family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love him so much, and I couldn't have picked a better one to join.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete