hello Polish photo Image Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

2.28.14



Life has been changing, but for the better. The potential of better, at least. Moving is a hassle, financially and physically and mentally and...you name it. Going on four years of waking up together, we do have a little practice keeping each other from getting too stressed.
With my caffeine addiction back as my friend (I tried to stay away, but she understands me), thanks to Caramel Macchiato in a carton, I had the place settled in a few weeks and wedding planning was a go. The venue and dress are the last big things on my list, but so much is done, and the date is set. The job searching has begun, and I couldn't be more excited for our adventures here.

To break in the stove, and satisfy our never ceasing sweet tooth, I made some doughnuts! My first attempt, I tried to bake them. They were less than delectable, to say the least. By that, I mean they tasted like straight flour, and I immediately spit it out. Tyler ate two of the small ones to make me feel better, but I really really don't know how. Bless his soul. They were so pretty and deceiving.
The second attempt was much better. They were fried, so of course they were better. I used this recipe, but just cut them into doughnut shapes instead of doing the holes, and made the glaze chocolate. Sooo good.



More on our new home soon. Thanks for reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment